Monday, May 14, 2007

Up and r u n n i n g...


Hi and welcome to my blog!

I have been contemplating getting setup here for awhile and after being inspired by so many crafty blogs out there I finally decided to jump in. Yikes! I hope I can keep up. For those of you who know me, you know that our son (Kai) has recently started CRAWLING. This is totally new territory for me. Gone are the days of plopping him down on a quilt on the studio floor while momma gets some time in on the sewing machine. Not that I'm complaining...after all he IS priority one...it's just that even though we anticipated this stage of his development I don't think we were as ready for the c o n s t a n t l y in motion thing as we thought we would be. :)

Needless to say, my crafty endeavors have been pushed a little further out on the back burner lately. I'd like to get several new items in my shop each week if I can. (So check in often!) I have a sketchbook full of ideas and projects and I am looking forward to working on some new items in the coming months! More to come...

4 comments:

Kitty Couture said...

Hello Amy! I found you from Etsy. Your items are so cute! Love them :)
Welcome to the blogging world :)

Anonymous said...

I found you from Esty too. I was glad to see that you are from Bay area. I live in San mateo and trying to open up my own shop(smallville) at Etsy. I'm happy to know that I am not the only mom trying to keep up with everything. I love your work and looking forward see more of them.
smallville

Amy Herbst said...

Thank you so much! Smallville, I hearted your shop on Etsy and will be looking forward to seeing what you create!

Amy Herbst said...

isabelle, I just found your shop on Etsy too. Great! And I love your blog :)